Monday, October 20, 2008

October 2008


What a crazy month!


I was up at 4:00am and at work at 7:00 this morning. After work took a few more pix of some flatbed trailers for a site I'm working on, and then I'm on call again for the rest of the week. So, I'll be on the net all week!


I spent the weekend trying to find some decent Autumn shots but I think I'm just a little early. Went to the Goose Lake Reservoir and checked out some backroads between Coal City and Morris. I ended up going back to the office for some trucking shots, and then spent about 5 hours developing a flash layout and then revising 4 other websites.


Then 6, yes 6 hours learning how to take my Sony A350X apart to clean a smear that was on the inner aperture. I didn't do it! It came from the manufacturer like that but it's okay now.


My daughter Bunny came up last weekend Oct 11-13 and brought a gun case that my Dad had left to me. We spent the weekend shopping for scrapbooking supplies in Naperville and checking out TigerDirect. We had a great time!


I still haven't had the time to set up my chromakey screen to see how well it works but hopefully I can get around to it this weekend.