Saturday, January 17, 2009

Waiting for Summer




I'm keeping the Crossfire out of the snow. I shot this using the Canon G9 with the preferred color picker. Not much to report on today, shoveled the walk, had some Hennessy, and then dinner with Kimmy at the Good Table.



I had a problem with my AntiVirus software and had to uninstall, run registry editor to completely remove , and then reinstall. About 3 hours but it's working great now.



I posted a good picture of Mom on Walgreen's website that I took with the Sony DSLR A350.





It turned out pretty good! Used the SAL18-250 lens at 35mm at F/4.5 at ISO-400.


Will try to get some more snow pix tomorrow..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting. Really.

Polly Forns said...

Hey, that really is a good picture of Mom! At least your car looks warm :)

Unknown said...

I love your fast car. Cant wait to see it this summer blazing thru some pics. LOL...

Which color mode did you use? The "color accent" mode didn't like my red ornaments too much, it didn't focus very well in that mode. It did pretty good with green though.

I would love to see some "comparison" shots with your Canon up against your Sony, side by side shots unedited....

:P