Sunday, January 11, 2009

Testing new lense

Wow, this has been a day! Got another 2 inches of snow so far and it's supposed to do it again tonight.
It was kind of hard to do any photos today but I got out in between snowfalls.The 1st pix is where I do most of my computer related stuff and the other one is my other pc. I try to keep my graphic stuff on one pc and business related stuff on the other.


































These are just some pix of some trees on the side of the parking lot at work.













The SAL 70-300 G SSL lense is doing everything I expected and the lense moves very quick and is so quiet you can't hear it focusing. I'm still getting familiar with the DSLR A900 but what I've seen so far is this is really a great camera. I'll try to get some more pix in as the week goes by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the new lense looks great, cant wait for your snow to let up so you can go play!

Polly Forns said...

Just glad YOU have the snow and NOT ME! Be careful out driving around in it.